Welcome To Union Lodge#40
We meet on the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of Every Month.
Be sure to check the Lodge Calender for any
updated information pertaining to lodge functions
cancellations, or special notices.
Happy Birthday to all Masons and their families in 2016.
Get connected and involved with other Masons by
travelling to their lodges or virtually by joining a masonic
- Temple Board Meeting every 4th Monday of the month.
All masons are welcome to attend.
- Following information for the betterment of the Lodge
and its members.
- October 4, 2016 Stated Communication. Buisness Attiee Dinner at 6:30 PM, Meeting at 7:30 PM.
- October 15, 2016 Open House Saturday from 10AM to 2PM. please attend and show your support. Brother Arrizzi needs your help. All welcome.
- October 18, 2016, Fellow Craft Degree. Dinner at 630pm followed by degree at 730pm. Formal attire
- November 1st 2016, Stated Comm. Business attire. Dinner at 630pm followed by meeting at 730pm
- November 15, 2016. Table Lodge all masons are asked to attend.
- December 6, 2016, roll call. All members asked to attend
- December 20, 2016, Elections of officers and annual meeting
- Blue Lodge District 2 meets on the 2nd Monday
on the 2nd month from last.
- Craftmen Club Meets on the 3rd Tuesday of
Everymonth as well as Lodge of Instruction for
- If you know someone who is interested in
becoming a Mason, tell them to Ask1toBe1.
- There is key lock box with the entrance key in it.
- This will enable all masons to have access to the lodge.
Please contact the WM or Secretary for the code.
Welcome to our lodge website
As Connecticut Freemasons we embrace the tenets of Friendship, Morality and
Brotherly Love. We do this by using the teachings of Freemasonry to better
ourselves, our community and each other. At our lodge we make Masons and
here at our website we show you our history, activities and schedule of future
The Masonic Fraternity does not invite anyone to become a member, instead
we wait patiently for the special man to knock on our door and seek admittance.
Perhaps your visit here is that "knock" on our outer door.
Feel free to browse our site; investigate us and Freemasonry! See for yourself
what we are doing here. We hope this site interests you into becoming a better
man and joining the greatest and largest Fraternity in the world.
Connecticut Freemasons: making a difference, here and around the world.
OPERATION TAKE OWNERSHIP